Reporting Claims - EMPLOYERS
How to Report A Claim
Checklist of Questions to Ask
Before Reporting A Claim
- Time, date, and where the injury occurred
- Cause of the injury (Ex: slip, struck-by, chemicals, etc.)
- The body part that was injured
- Has that body part been injured in the past
- How did the injury happen (ex: on a ladder, lifting, etc.)
- Any witnesses present: their names & contact information
Nurse Triage Program
By calling the Injured Employee Hotline, EMPLOYERS connects employees to nurses who will recommend the appropriate level of care.
injured employee Hotline Poster
We provide our clients with a poster to hang around their facility in order to educate employees. If you are a Direct Work Comp client and have not already received your poster, download it today!
Take the work out of Work Comp and get an instant quote, so you can get back to business.
Sign up to to receive our monthly posts emailed to you.