Direct Work Comp's Story:
Direct Work Comp was formed to help businesses gain access to lower priced worker’s compensation insurance using the latest technology. Founder Todd Thams wanted to create a better experience for employers and bring real solutions to businesses who struggle with the complicated nature of worker’s compensation. The simple truth is that most businesses are overpaying for work comp and the standard quote process requires lot of paper, time and waiting. Direct Work Comp help solve that problem.
How Does Direct Work Comp Help Your Business?
- We provide instant quotes. If your business needs are more complex than an instant quote, we reach out and use our multiple carriers we partner with to help you.
- We use a Nurse Triage service that helps lower costs and saves you from doing the claim paperwork.
- We use Case Management in complex high dollar claim.
- We partner with a team of attorneys to help with your human resource needs. (subscription required)
- We partner with a team of risk managers to help your business.
- We provide education via our blog on multiple topics to ensure that you understand how to pay the lowest cost for insurance.
- We integrate with many payroll vendors so you no longer need to worry about audits.
So How Does Direct Work Comp's Process Work?
The first step is to get a quote. Our instant quote engine can provide a quote for many types of businesses. If you are unable to get a quote, we’ll work behind the scenes and use one of our many carriers to assist you. We’ll market your business and have them compete so you can stop overpaying. Most business owners save up to 30% or more.
Not Sure If You are a Right Fit?
Don’t sweat it. We help a variety of businesses including those with a rough claim history. We can probably help you too. Start the quote process and we’ll work with you.
GET IN TOUCH
We’d love to hear from you! Contact us, and we’ll get back to you shortly.
Take the work out of Work Comp and get an instant quote, so you can get back to business.
Sign up to to receive our monthly posts emailed to you.