Reporting Claims - AmTrust
how to Report A Claim
Checklist of Questions to Ask
Before Reporting A Claim
- Time, date, and where the injury occurred
- Cause of the injury (Ex: slip, struck-by, chemicals, etc.)
- The body part that was injured
- Has that body part been injured in the past
- How did the injury happen (ex: on a ladder, lifting, etc.)
- Any witnesses present: their names & contact information
AmCares: Nurse Triage Program
AmCares® is a 24/7 nurse line available to injured employees where nurses use nationally recognized triage guidelines to identify the appropriate level of care for an injured employee’s injury.
Take the work out of Work Comp and get an instant quote, so you can get back to business.
Sign up to to receive our monthly posts emailed to you.